This product includes a few activities and materials suitable for the 100th day of school in an elementary classroom. Among these materials include:
* Instructions, a photo example, and "I Can" statement for making a 100's necklace with fruit loops.
* Count-by-10's pattern markers to use with the 100's necklace.
* Count-to-100 page with corresponding instructions and "I Can" statement.
* "Special Snack for the 100th Day of School" instructions, photo example, and printable tags in both color and black-and-white copies
* "100 years from now" writing prompt with two options for manuscript lines and a section for a corresponding illustration.
* "Ways to Make 100" bubble map/thinking map
* Instructions and "I Can" statement for a 100th day scavenger hunt
* Student checklist for the scavenger hunt. The checklist includes ten items, and the students should find ten of each item in order to find 100 things in all.