100th Day of School Activities with Reading, History, Technology, and Creativity
100th Day of School Activities
I wanted a fun way to celebrate the 100th day of school and still do some quality teaching. I have researched the history behind the one hundred-dollar bill and created a non-fiction, multi-paragraph close reading text for students to engage with on the 100th day of school. I have also created some fun craft ideas as well using technology!
Non-fiction Close (multi-paragraphs) reading
• Text feature hunt (bold words, images, captions, title, headings, paragraphs, time line)
• Comprehension questions (main idea, details, author's purpose, vocabulary used in text and choosing the meaning, vocabulary definition).
• Design your own $100 Bill Challenge (creativity challenge)
• Me on the Money Craft Printables (color and black and white templates)
• Technology Craft Idea using iPad app, Pic Collage (example on the cover page)
* Answer Keys
* Grading Checklist
Follow me for more!
Check out my TPT Store called: Creatively Crazy With Learning
You can also Follow me on Facebook for Flash Freebie Deals
Pinterest: CreativelyCrazy With Learning