100th Day of School Activity Booklet. Print the whole booklet, or pick and choose the pages you want to use. Booklet is half page size. Each page comes with two of the same activity for easy printing.
Make your 100th day special with this fun filled activity booklet.
1. Cover page, (name and year)
2. Favorite thing I've learned
3. Funniest moment so far
4. What I look like today
5. What I will look like when I'm 100
6. If I had $100
7. I can do 100 exercises
8. My goal for the rest of this year is
9. Color 100 smiley faces
10. Write numbers 1-100
11. Someday I hope I'll have 100, but not 100...
12. How many times can you write your name in 100 seconds?
13. Print and color crown to celebrate. (My first and second graders loved their crowns. They came out cute!)
Check out the preview to see more!
Not to be shared, copied and sold.
Graphics created by myself.