This is a book I use in my classroom to help celebrate the 100th day of school.
Students complete the following pages:
1. I wish I had 100...
2. But I would never want 100...
3. I wish I could eat 100...
4. But I would never eat 100...
5. I wish I could spend 100 days...
6. But I would never spend 100 days...
7. When I am 100 years old I will look like this.
8. But on my 100th day of school I'm smiling like this!
Pages for students to draw groups of objects that add up to 100.
*10 Groups of 10
*2 Groups of 50
*4 Groups of 25
*5 Groups of 20
A black and white and color cover are included.
Please message me if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Follow me on facebook for exclusive sneak peaks and freebies!
Kendra's Kindergarten on Facebook
Check out my Blog for More Ideas and Activities: