This is a book to celebrate the 100th Day of School. There are 10 pages for students to complete:
1. Ten thumbprints-students place 10 thumbprints on this page
2. My name written 10 times
3. Ten dots-students use BINGO markers to make 10 dots
4. Ten letter stamps-students use letter stamps and stamp them 1o times
5. Ten $10.00 bills-students cut and glue 10.00 bills to this page (bills are included in this file)
6. Ten hearts-students draw 10 hearts
7. Ten lines-students draw 10 lines
8. Ten character stickers-I bought character stickers at the dollar tree and gave each student 10 of them to put on this page.
9. Ten smiley faces-I used stickers
10. Ten stars-I used stickers
My students enjoyed this activity celebrating the 100th day of school and I know yours will too!