Also included in
- This engaging SEL winter activity bundle is the perfect seasonal addition to your Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3 classes (or small counselling groups). Your primary first grade, second grade and third grade students will absolutely love these high-engagement, community building activitie$46.22$52.20Save $5.98
- Help your kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students get the most out of their learning time by taking some brain breaks or doing a movement activity during the day. These short movement breaks of Would You Rather questions and yes/no questions are proven to help increase student focus and conce$39.00$49.40Save $10.40
- This growing bundle of brain breaks is the perfect tool for morning meeting, circle time, transitions, early finishers and small counseling groups. Included are: mindfulness movement and yoga, seasonal Zoom games, Back to School icebreakers and socially distanced movement activities. There are almos$80.00$96.85Save $16.85
Are you an elementary school counselor or primary teacher, looking for a virtual brain break Stand Up, Sit Down no-prep 100 Days of School game to get your distance learning students active? Help your Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 4 students build confidence, community and re-focus, with these engaging and collaborative movement breaks. After all, the first step to successful classroom management is building a sense of community by making connections, validating student interests, needs & establishing trust.
- Many buyers are repeat buyers for this product line. Did you know that you can SAVE by grabbing the Seasonal Stand Up, Sit Down Bundle?
Please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions!
1 - Teacher Mood Check-in
1 - Student 5-finger Mood Check-in
1 - Rules
23 non-editable 100th Day of School- themed question prompts. If the answer to the question is yes, students will stand up. If the answer is no, they will remain seated (or sit back down)
-Distance learning morale booster
-Back to school ice-breaker
-DPA (Daily physical activity)
-Community circle prompts
-Small counselling groups
Looking for more like this? Try:
Follow me and receive notifications when I have sales & post new products!
Find us on the 'Gram.
Did you know you get TPT purchase credits for giving buyers input? If someone important has enjoyed this product, feel free to give us a review!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click to give a quick rating and provide a comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.