So many activities to choose from! Activities include components of math and writing. LEARNING and FUN still take place on the 100th Day of School with this bundle!
This 100th Day of School bundle of activities includes:
- Students drawing a picture of themselves or teacher providing a printed out picture as a keepsake on the 100th Day of School.
- Students writing/drawing what they wished they had 100 of, what they would do with $100, what they wished they could drink 100 of, and what they wished they could eat 100 of.
- Students complete a 100 second challenge. The students have to estimate how many times they can do something in 100 seconds before performing the challenge. Examples of challenges include how far they can write their numbers, how many times they can give a friend a high-five, how many times they can write their name, etc.
- Students draw and write about when they’re 100 years old.
- Students draw and write about what they would do with $100.
- Students use a dabber on a 100 chart while counting the days they have been in school.
- Students fill in the missing numbers on 2 different 100 charts.
- Students fill in a 100 chart.
- Students fill in ten frames with dabbers.
- Students fill in the missing parts of a 100 chart.
- Students color and design the number 100.
- Students color their own 100th Day of School paper, and a picture can be taken with the student holding his/her sign. There are coloring pages for the 100th Day of School, 100th Day of Preschool, 100th Day of Kindergarten, 100th Day of 1st Grade, and 100th Day of 2nd Grade.