HUGE UPDATE JANUARY 14TH, 2017! 10+ NEW ACTIVITIES WERE ADDED!
Who doesn't love celebrating the 100th day of school?!
In this packet I have compiled my most favorite 100th day of school activities, from over the past years. I use these activities in my learning support classroom, but they can be used in any classroom for anyone! - especially for those upper elementary grades celebrating their 100th day!
In this celebration packet you will find...
- a cover sheet for each student’s celebration packet (color/b&w)
- resource pages created to use w/each activity
- examples of how I use the activities in my classroom
- I Can Spell 100 Words
- I Can Define 100 Words
- "My 100th Birthday" - writing activity
- A 100 Word Story
- My Town 100 Years Ago
- 100 Places to Visit Before I Turn 100
- My Timeline of 100 Life Events
- "Math Munch Mix"
- Domino Train
- Grocery Shopping 100 Years Ago
- 100 Ways to Make 100
- Rolling to 100
- Race to $1.00
- You Only Have 100 Seconds (10 timed activities)
I have also made some of the pages in this packet editable, for your own classroom use. These pages come in the folder as PowerPoint slides, for you to add you own textbooks to.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Want to see my resources put to use in my classroom? Click & follow my blog