Ten Math & Literacy Centers with instruction signs & printables | parent invitation | 100th Day Snack Mats | Center Instructions | Centers Punch Card
This pack includes a parent invitation to get parents & guardians involved in your 100th Day Celebration, a centers punch card, 100th Day Snack Mats, and materials and instructions for ten centers. Each center includes an instruction sign with “I can”
student-friendly language to help students and adult helpers understand the task.
This pack includes the following:
-Parent Invitation for students to fill in
-Centers Punch Card with ten spaces
-Three versions of 100th Day Snack Mats (blank, one with "10" in each spot and one with base ten blocks in each space)
1. 100 Sprinkles craft & graphing activity
2. I can read and write 100 words printables
3. Hopscotch counting to 100 by tens
4. 100 Anagram: build words with the letters in "ONE HUNDRED"
5. S.T.E.M. pretzels & marshmallows center instructions (students use 100 pretzels & 100 marshmallows to work their engineering and creativity muscles)
6. 100 Loops: instruction sheet for setting up a Froot Loops necklace building center
7. Four "100 Days Smarter" coloring pages
8. 100 Hats: instruction sheet for setting up construction paper hats craft for students
9. Four 100-themed writing prompts with writing/illustration paper. Prompts are: "When I am 100 years old, I will," "If I had $100, I would," "I would like 100 .... because," "I would not like 100 .... because."
10. 100 Seconds Center: instructions and recording sheet for students count and record how many of each task they can complete in 100 seconds.