PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Communities Then and Now FREEBIE: Stretch your Social Studies resources about life 100 years ago. This unit is a great addition to your Now and Then lessons. This FREEBIE is sample of what can be found in my complete unit. The complete unit is a great way to teach about communities and how they have changed over the past 100 years! The complete unit features:
The complete unit can be found at:
The presentation that accompanies this unit can be found at:
Or, by the bundle and SAVE!
The complete unit contains the following:
• How Have Schools Changed? – Activity
• Comparing Schools of the Past with the Current Schools – Activity
• School Sorting Activity
• Discussion Questions for How Schools Have Changed
• How Much Did It Cost? – Price Activity
• Changes in Transportation – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Transportation – Critical Thinking Activity
• Discussion Questions for How Transportation Has Changed
• Urban Communities Have Changed and Grown – Activity
• Urban Communities Change – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Rural Communities – Critical Thinking Activity
• Changes in Rural Communities – Sorting Activity
• Changes in Households - Activity
I hope that you can use this unit in your classroom - enjoy!
My presentation that accompanies this unit can be found at: