Celebrate the 100th day of school with these 8 math activities!
Through these 8 activities students will:
- challenge themselves to generate multiple answers for one question
- use team work and work independently per your discretion
- add decimals through adding combinations of currency
- calculate elapsed time
- engage in physical activity
- total quantities
- measure distances in customary units
- convert linear measurements in customary and metric units
- find perimeter and area of rectangles
- find volume of rectangular prisms
- plan out a day of fun on a budget of $100
- determine lengths of time in various units
- identify the first 100 prime, composite, and square numbers
- practice finding the prime factorization of 100
Teacher notes, tips, and options included.
Check out the preview for a closer look at the activities.
Before printing, ensure the PDF is scaled to your liking in the print preview.
Back to my store
Copyright© 2014 Elizabeth Hudgins
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.