100th Day of School Math Activities with 100th Day Collections
What educators are saying
A 100th day of school collection makes learning so much fun on this special day! On the 100th day invite students to bring a collection of 100 small things from home. This resource even includes a parent letter explaining the task. On the 100th day of school have students to do fun math tasks with their 100 things! These printables help students compare weights and lengths of collections create a class book and more! It will be an amazing, math-focused 100th day of school!
In addition to the parent letter and suggested activities, the packet also includes:
- labels to attach to the collection bags
- "museum tags" for the 100th day collections
- pages for comparing the weights and lengths of the collections
- 100 charts to facilitate counting forward and back, as well as charts shaded for counting by 10s, 5s and 2s
- blank number chart for students to write to 100
- practice pages for writing by 10s, 5s and 2s
- cover and pages to make a class book about the collections
- a coloring sheet and certificate
- 100th day crowns
- 100 grid puzzles
This packet will make your 100th day collections easy, fun and educational for everyone involved!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!