This set of 15 math center games and activities will keep your class active and learning on the 100th Day of School and beyond! These resources are ideal for math tubs and math centers. and will support your work with Operations and Algebraic Thinking as well as Numbers and Operations in Base Ten. There are partner games, whole class games, and individual activities, including a math craftivity.
Here's what you'll get in this set:
* Is It 100? Four-in-a-Row: students evaluate 30 expressions to determine if they
are equal to 100
* Four board games for the 100 chart: rolling and adding, moving ahead ten, and
* I Have, Who Has: 29 cards for the numbers surrounding 100. Includes a number
grid for 81-120 for students needing additional support.
* Read and Write the Room: 12 cards with names for 100, like 20 nickels and ten
longs. Includes a recording sheet.
* Construction Challenge, a STEAM activity differentiated at three levels: cut out
the shapes and build something that totals exactly 100. Includes 12 task cards with
ideas for building.
* Six cut-and-assemble 100 chart puzzles
* Safari Adventure Tally to 100: students use animal photo cards with number
values to make 100 tally marks
* Target 100, a hundred chart board game
* Nickels and Dimes on the Hundred Chart: moving up and back by fives and tens
to reinforce coin values
* Clowntown Countdown - moving back from 100 to one on a flipped number chart
* Hundred Chart Snippets: identifying the numbers that are one more and one
less, and ten more and ten less than 40 numbers that surround 100
* Double Bubble and Bubble Trouble: blacklines for two roll and color path games
* Lucky Numbers: 8 roll-and-move hundred chart games with a special twist that
will have you bringing these out again for St. Patrick's Day!
* Spin to 100: spin and make tally marks to a total of 100
* Less Than 100 or More Than 100?: 32 cards for adding and subtracting multiples
of ten to determine whether an expression is < or > 100.
These activities will support your work with Operations and Algebraic Thinking as well as Numbers and Operations in Base Ten. It includes partner games, whole class games, and individual activities.
100th Day I Have..., Who Has...? is included in this resource, but can also be purchased separately.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! Here's another set that's great for the hundredth day of school: 120 Riddles for the 120 Chart
Linda Nelson grants permission to the original downloader to reproduce material for his or her own classroom use only. No other part of this work may be reproduced in whole or in part by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author.
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store. You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺