I love the 100th Day of School, but I always have trouble working it into my busy schedule, so I created 100th Day of School Task Cards.
This is a set of ten task cards. Each task requires students to answer ten questions before moving to the next task. All the tasks are based off of common core standards.
Things Included are:
1. Work Mats (Colored or black line)
3. 10 Task Cards
4. Pieces for each task
5. Recording Sheets
Tasks included are:
1. Comparing Numbers: Greater Than, Less Than (1.NBT.B.3)
2. Addition (1.OA.C.6)
3. Fact Families (1.OA.B.3)
4. Subtraction (1.OA.B.4)
5. True/False Equations (1.OA.D.7)
6. Number Sense (1.NBT.A.1)
7. Time: Hour (1.MD.B.3)
8. 2-Digit Addition without Carrying (1.NBT.C.4)
9. Geometry: Identifying Shapes (1.G.A.2)
10. Place Value: Tens and Ones (1.NBT.B.2)
Note: This packet can also be used as a review for second grade.
Be sure to check out the preview to see several of the options.
If you have any questions please ask me on the questions section of TPT or email me at PRESRoom116@gmail.com. Also, check out 1st Grade Fantabulous
for freebies and ideas for your classroom.