Let's celebrate the 100th day of school!
A 15 page packet full of fun activities suitable for students of all ages!
Included in the packet:
- Draw a picture of what you will look like in 100 years
- When I am 100 years old... writing prompt
- I Would (want 100 ____, but not 100 _____, eat 100 ____, but not 100 ____) sentence starters
- If I had $100... writing prompt
- Draw 100 things in the 100
- My favorite day, of all 100, was… writing prompt
- What is your proudest moment during the last 100 days? writing prompt
- What do you want to accomplish during the next 100 days of school? writing prompt
- Read! Trace! Write! the words one hundred
- How many words can you make? from the words one hundred
- Letter to families for What is in the Box? activity where students bring in 100 things in a box
- What are the 100 items in the box? template for students to guess what their classmates brought in
- Fill in the missing numbers in the 100s chart.
- Ways to Make 100
Each page is designed with fun and interactive graphics from www.mycutegraphics.com
Each writing prompt page has a frame for illustration.
Download the preview to check out a sample of what is included in this packet!
If you like this packet, please rate it!
Also, follow me for special sales and new items!
Thanks so much and Happy 100 Days of School!