This NO PREP activity geo-ball includes 9 different activity pages to cut out and glue together to create 1 geo-ball.
What do I get?
• 9 different pages for students to work on (but only 6 are needed to create a geo-ball)
*Please note: once assembled, each side measures about 6", so each side of the geo-ball is 1 full page.
*Download the preview to see each page and the activity on each page.
How do I use this in my classroom?
• Choose the pages for your students to complete, or have students choose their own pages. Have students complete the different no prep activities during centers or during free time.
• Students will color and fill out.
• Cut and paste together. THAT'S IT!
How easy is this to do with my students?
SO EASY! You can check out this blog post to see how to put it together. COMING JAN 12!
You might also like:
• NO PREP 100th Day Geo-Ball
• 100th Day of School Adapted Book
• 100th Day of School Activity Packet
• 100th Day of School Lapbook
• FREE 100 Days Activity Crown
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!