Hooray! Hooray! It’s the 100th Day!
Even the big kids in the school like to celebrate!
This is a 12-page product that includes Math and Literacy activities that students in Third and Fourth Grade can complete on or around the 100th Day of school. The pages are age-appropriate, engaging and purposeful and can be assembled as a workbook (there’s a cover page!) or assigned individually. This product is also suitable for higher level second graders and students in fifth grade who require review or are on a modified academic program. It’s also great for ELL/ESL students.
This package includes:
• two pages where students answer questions based on a 100s chart
• a page to make $100.00 four ways without using a hundred dollar bill or two fifties
• a page to write a paragraph about an invention they think might exist 100 years from now
• a page to write a paragraph about a charity they would donate $100.00 to and why
• an adorable four-page “100 Facts About Me” activity
• everyone’s favorite, “Here’s what I’ll look like when I’m 100 years old” page
• a word-search with 100s day-related words to find (it’s a tricky one!)
• a title page to color if assigning the pages as a booklet
Please download the preview to see all of the items included in this product and to be certain this product is right for you.
Thank you for visiting my store. Please ask all questions before purchasing. If there is something I can do to make this product more suitable for your needs, please let me know, I’d be happy to help.