19 pages of 100th Day of School Writing Prompts and Worksheets
1. $100 bill self-portrait at 100-years-old
2. Writing Prompt:
I wish I had 100
I can make 100
I can eat 100
I wouldn’t want 100
If I had $100 I would buy
3. Writing Prompt: If I had a $100 (with an image of a $100 bill) I would buy…
4. Writing Prompt: If I had a $100 I would buy…
5. Writing Prompt: With 100 Legos, I can build…
6. Writing Prompt: When I am 100 years old, I will… (with room for a drawing)
7. Writing Prompt: When I am 100 years old, I will…
8. BLANK Writing Prompt with $100 bill border and sentence guidelines. Create your own writing prompt.
9. BLANK Writing Prompt with $100 bill border. Create your own writing prompt or simply draw a picture.
10. Tootsie Roll Pop Experiment
Can you uncover the entire tootise roll in 100 licks? Tally each lick.
11. Tootsie Roll Pop Predictions
Survey the Class
I think it is possible to get to the center of a tootsie roll with LESS than 100 licks.
I think it is possible to get to the center of a tootsie roll with MORE than 100 licks.
12. Tootsie Roll Pop Experiment
Can you uncover the entire tootise roll? Tally each lick. (up to 300)
13. I can COUNT to 100
Write the number 1 to 100
14. I can FLIP a coin 100 times
Heads = Blue and Tails = Red
Count the number of heads and tails. Add them together.
15. My 100 Squares Name Design
Ten by ten table. Students write name over and over until entire table is filled.
16. Fill in the Missing Numbers 1-100
Trace the numbers on the chart. Fill in the missing number in the blank spaces.
17-18. 100 Exercise Challenge
Print double-sided. Five exercise per side with a ten frame for each exercise.
19. 100 Exercise Challenge
Perform each of the ten exercises ten times.
20. Writing Prompt: For the next 100 days, I want to learn...
Check out my 100th Day of School Super Bundle.
More bang for your buck!