101 Journal Prompts Bell Ringer Warm Up Activities Print and Digital
Also included in
- Never run out of journal prompts, reading discussion questions, or poetry prompts with this handy bundle that you'll use all year!Pull a stick for an instant writing or reading prompt! Easy to use prompts that you can create with craft sticks. This bundle includes the digital versions for all threPrice $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- Take a break from planning! This bundle will keep your students learning and engaged right up through the last day of school. Everything you need - including bonus lesson plans. No prep -- no stress!Enjoy teaching and stop stressing about what to do at the end of the school year.This is going toPrice $19.19Original Price $23.99Save $4.80
Never wonder what your students should write about! Here are 101 writing prompts that will keep your students writing all year!
This resource includes both print and digital versions of the prompts!
- "This was a great addition to my workshop time! Thanks!"
- "Great lesson starters. I love the attention to detail with all warm ups for the week having the same image and theme."
- "Excellent writing warm-ups! Thank you!"
This resource includes:
- 101 journal prompts -- including 21 challenge prompts
- student directions
- labels for the jar
101 digital prompts that you can use for distance learning or post on your white board.
Reasons to ♥ this resource:
- Perfect response for "what should I write about?"
- Use all year...and for years to come!
- 101 prompts -- great choices for your students!
- Perfect for morning work, writing workshop, centers, fast finishers, free choice writing, and differentiation -- just pull a stick and write!
- Prompts include a variety of writing modes: argument, opinion, narrative, description, expository, and poetry
- Challenge prompts give students an opportunity to expand their writing and thinking skills
- Each prompt is numbered -- making it easy for students to track what they've written about.
- Creative open ended prompts that foster imaginative thinking!
- Digital version makes it easy to use in your distance learning or in your classroom!
You will need to purchase wooded craft sticks (approx. 3/4" x 5 3/4"). Assembly required: cutting and gluing.
Or, you can print, cut, and allow students to glue or tape the prompt directly into their notebooks.
Be sure to check out the preview!
Looking for more writing resources?
You might also be interested in:
I would love to have you follow my store and be the first to learn about new products, sales, and freebies. Click on the green star to follow me.
I can't wait to hear from you! I read and respond to all feedback, plus you'll earn credit for future purchases.
Questions? Just leave me a message in the Q&A and I'll get right back to you!
Thanks for stopping by!