• My class loves this, and I love all the ideas! They ask to make lists now every day.
• We had so much fun sharing our lists. Thank you.
• Great bellringer!
We love making lists and so do kids! Each slide includes a hilarious image that corresponds with the prompt that motivates your students to create a list. Project the prompt from your computer and use the linked online classroom timer to display a fun countdown. Or, print out the slides and keep them in a notebook for use on a moment’s notice! These 101 fun and stimulating prompts will energize your students as they activate their thinking.
Have fun making lists with your class.
Each slide is linked to an online classroom timer.
1. Project the prompt from your computer or printout of the slide.
2. Click on the link to set the count-down timer.
3. Give students 60 seconds(or time of your choice) to write lists in their writing journals.
4. Allow students to share their lists individually or as a class.
Use these list-prompts for:
• fluent thinking
• bell ringers
• writing journals
• discussion starters
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR LEARNING FUN
101 PROVERBS and PITHY SAYINGS
WOULD YOU RATHER 212 Thought-Provoking Icebreakers and Discussion Cards
EMOJI WRITING STRIPS 42 Weeks of Writing Prompts for Rebus Stories
Humorous Creative Narrative Writing Card Decks for Writing Stories
NOUNS PowerPoint and Flip-book Comprehensive and Motivating Unit!
Thank you for stopping by!
Click here to go to my store.