PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Prepare your students for the new Global History & Geography Regents exam with this mini Enduring Issues essay for 10.3 Industrial Revolution!
I was like you; so tired of trying to find resources for yet another enduring issues essay, not wanting to give a full essay and waste value class time AND my prep period grading, looking for easy to read sources that are not so obscure that my students won't understand without serious front loading. I put in the labor so we could all have an easier time preparing for this new test!
Welcome to the mini enduring issue!
- Only 3 documents instead of 5!
- Succinct and easy to read sources
- On two sheets so you can photocopy front and back to save paper!
- Graphic organizer to direct your students' analysis
- One paragraph prompt that you can use as practice or have them write the whole essay
- Very open ended resource! Choose their own enduring issue from YOUR class. If you say "prejudice" and I say "social inequality," fear not! I have left out the enduring issues topics I use in my class.