Mastering 1:1 Correspondence
One to one correspondence is one of the first and most important concepts in math. This resource is designed to help students who are struggling with the concept.
1:1 Correspondence Notes
The following pages contain brief notes and ideas on:
Counting and Movement
Counting Sets of Objects
1:1 Correspondence Activities
Four pages of notes on the activities included, as well as a few ideas to create or implement on your own.
Individual Student Daily Log
Individual Student Assessment Log
2 Oral Assessments
2 Written Assessments
Printable Pictorial Practice
3 Printables - students count and circle the number
3 Printables - students count and write the number
Activities to Print
1. Number Lines
2. Subitizing Cards
-Dot Cards 1-10
-Ten Frames 1-10
-Double Ten Frames 11-20
3. Action Cards
4. "Here is the Beehive"
-Colored pieces to act out poem
-Black and white pieces to act out poem
5. Pie Center - match cotton balls (whip cream) to pies with numerals 1-10
6. Cloud Center - match raindrops to dot patterns 1-10
7. Bug Center - match bugs to jar with 10 frames [1-10]
8. Kite Center - match manipulative links (not included) to kites to make kite tails [1-20]
9. Star Puzzles - match numerals 1-10 with picture representations
10. Play-Doh mats - write the number word, make the numeral and matching gumballs with play-doh
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.