Need a tool for your students to learn, review or simple check irregular verbs ? This keyring will definitely help your students as each card is illustrated with a picture and has the different forms of the verb : verb - simple past - past participle + optional : French translation of 115 irregular verbs !
- 1 or 4 cards per sheet
- verbs organized in alphabetical order or patterns of change (a specific color code for each pattern)
- color or black and white version
- list of verbs (alphabetical order or patterns of change)
Note to the Teacher also included.
be - bear - beat - become - begin - bend - bet - bite - bleed - blow - break - breed - bring - broadcast - build - burn - burst - buy - catch - choose - cling - come - cost - creep - cut - deal - dig - do - draw - dream - drink - drive - eat - fall - feed - feel - fight - find - fly - forbid - forget - freeze - get - give - go - grind - grow - have - hear - hide - hit - hold - keep - kneel - know - lead - learn - leave - lend - let - lie - light - lose - make - mean - meet - pay - put - quit - read - ride - ring - run - say - see - sell - send - set - shake - shine - shoot - shut - sing - sink - sit - sleep - speak - speed - spell - spin - spit - spread - spring - stand - steal - stick - stink - swear - sweep - swell - swim - swing - take - teach - tear - tell - think - throw - tread - understand - wake -wear -weep - win - write
- Make sure you know them (red): be - do - go - have - make - see
- No change (purple): bet - broadcast - burst - cost - cut - hit - let - put - quit - set - shut - spread
- From /i:/ to /e/ (light pink) : bleed - breed - creep - deal - dream - feel - keep - kneel - lead - leave - mean - meet - read - sleep - speed - sweep - weep
- ending changes to –ught (blue) : bring - buy - catch - fight - teach - think
- simple past and past participle are the same (orange): bend - build - burn - cling - dig - feed - find - get - grind - hear - hold - learn - lend - light - lose - pay - say - sell - send - shine - shoot - sit - spell - spin - spit - stand - stick - swing - tell - understand - win
- Verb and past participle are the same (yellow) : become – come – run
- Past participles ending in –en (green) : beat - bite - break - choose - drive - eat - fall - forbid - forget - freeze - give - hide - lie - ride - shake - speak - steal - swell - take - tread - wake - write
- -ear / -ore / -orn (dark red): bear - swear - tear - wear
- -in / -an / -un (turquoise) : begin - drink - ring - sing - sink - spring - stink - swim
- simple past : -ew / past participle (pink): -own : blow - draw - grow - fly - know - throw
- Boom Cards - 115 Irregular Verbs (French Translation)
- Boom Cards - 115 Irregular Verbs (no translation)
- I have who has - Irregular Verbs
- Snakes and Ladders - Irregular Verbs
- Irregular verbs cootie catchers
- Simple Past Memory Game - Regular and Irregular verbs
- Irregular Verbs - Les verbes irréguliers en anglais
If you like key rings, you might be interested in :
- English Grammar Growing BUNDLE - activities and worksheets
- Phonetic symbols Key Ring
- Wh-Questions Key Ring
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.