Also included in
- This Middle School/High School Art curriculum is packed with lifelong tools based on the Elements and Principles of art and includes flexible resources for both traditional and distance learning. Highly organized, this curriculum includes a full Scope & Sequence Chart, Lesson plans with Demonstr$150.00$232.99Save $82.99
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 5 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, and Design and Digital Interactive Slides Bundle of Elements & Princi$375.00$570.99Save $195.99
- This year long introduction to visual art course includes an introduction to visual art which takes students through the basic Elements and Principles of Design in the first semester and then flows into an Introduction to Drawing course second semester. The introduction to drawing covers drawing med$225.00$304.99Save $79.99
When you need to have a substitute plan on the fly and can’t make it into work this is the perfect solution. This packet includes 12 easy art lessons written for the student. Just make copies, and have the sub hand them out to students. It also includes a 12 page editable word document and title page with dividers.
The lessons included are created with the secondary student in mind but can be used for upper elementary as well. The Editable word document has information appropriate for both elementary and secondary teachers.
- Creativity Scribble
- Seasonal Bucket List
- Abstract Quote
- Alternating Lines
- Radial Symmetry
- Magazine Mash-up
- Value Composition
- Word Art Design
- Warm and Cool Abstract Design
- Imagination Workout Doodle Sheets
- A Master Re-Imagined
The sub binder portion of this resource is an editable Word document and includes important information for any substitute while you are gone. It includes Elementary and Secondary schedule pages.
Schedules and Important Contacts
Class List and Routines
Recess and Specials Schedule for Elementary
10 Period Secondary Schedule
Seating Charts and Map
Table of Contents
If you like these sub lessons check out these resources as well:
I love seeing student artwork! Share yours with me!
Follow me at A Space to Create Art