12 Biology Graph Prompts- WITH key
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a bundle of my Biology materials? This is it! See individual items in the bundle for more information about each.Price $80.00Original Price $103.25Save $23.25
- I have been teaching AP Biology since 2014 and have made several resources that really improve my students' understanding of content. Here's a big ol' bundle of those things- see individual products for more info about each. Enjoy!Price $107.00Original Price $117.00Save $10.00
I teach in WI and we have to create an SLO for Educator Effectiveness each year. For the last few school years, my SLO has been as follows (and feel free to use it if it works for you!!)-- "By the end of the __ school year, 90% of students will get a 8 or better on the 10-point graph grading rubric." I give a graph prompt to my students for almost every unit; they take students anywhere between 5-20 minutes to complete. They get a bit harder as they go.
In this bundle, you get the 12 graph prompts I used with my students (see topics in my product preview). The graphs are always line, bar, double line, or double bar graphs. I start off telling students what kind of graph to make, and I gradually remove the support.
I also have the keys included in this bundle. The keys have all the graphs filled in, along with the questions at the end answered.
Besides working on graphing skills, students have to work with the data in various ways:
- identify independent/dependent variables
- identify experimental error
- add in prediction lines
- write CERs using the data
- and more.
The 10-point rubric I use is included; feel free to create your own if mine does not suit your needs. All graph prompts are in Word, so you can change/add questions as wanted/needed!
Again, this version of my bundle DOES have answer keys and my rubric. I sell a less expensive version of this bundle without the answer keys.
This is NOT a growing bundle- it is a complete resource.