Children Learn What They Sing™
INTEGRATED CURRICULUM IN SONG (Lower Elementary) is a dynamic resource comprising 12, original, curriculum-aligned MP3 songs & lesson materials that specifically target outcomes for LOWER PRIMARY, and integrate learning across key subject areas.
• 12, professionally produced song MP3s
• Book PDF containing: *Lyric sheets *Targeted Values & Outcomes *Suggestions Activities *Music Scores
It provides an excellent platform for students to learn curriculum content through all original, teacher-created songs: ‘In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.’ ~ Brendan Hitchens, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
SONG LIST (NB: Click on each song title hyperlink to LISTEN to song audio samples in product Previews.)
• ’WORKERS IN OUR COMMUNITY’
• Identifies the roles and responsibilities of community workers, both paid and unpaid *View student assembly video.
• ’KEEP IT CLEAN!’
• Understands that our current attitudes and behaviour towards the environment will impact on future generations *View student assembly video.
• ’ALL WEATHER FRIENDS’
• Demonstrates an understanding of the value, meaning and importance of friendship *View student assembly video.
• ’FOUR SEASONS’
• Shows awareness of and appreciation for the beauty and diversity of nature
• ’FAMILY TREE’
• Understands and appreciates roles and responsibilities of each family member
• ’SUMMER SUNDAY’
• Identifies ways in which to care for natural environments
• Identifies and appreciates roles and responsibilities of paid and unpaid transport workers in the local community
• CHANGING PICTURES
• Describes, compares and sequences events in his/her life from past to present time
• ’ONE WORLD
• Understands that the world extends beyond own immediate environment
• ’LIVING THINGS’
• Understands the differences between living and non-living things and that living things interact, change and grow
• OUR SCHOOL
• Demonstrates responsibility for helping to make the school happy, healthy, fair and safe
• ’COME TO YOUR SENSES’
• Identifies the five senses and appreciates ways in which they enrich life
• BONUS backing track - ‘Workers In Our Community’
*More of our curriculum-aligned song packages in our TPT Store
*Follow on FACEBOOK
*Follow on TWITTER
*Follow on PINTEREST
*Follow on LINKEDIN
*Follow on INSTAGRAM
*COPYRIGHT: ©LYRICS: Nuala O’Hanlon / MUSIC: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®