This pack contains 6 different activities that can be used as math centers or individual lessons. All the activities incorporate the 12 Days of Christmas concept using basic and word problems with the 5th Grade Common Core Standards. This is a great way to review before Winter Break!
DETAILED ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED
List of activities:
1. 12 Days of Christmas Word Problems - students must write a numerical expression and solve the problem.
2. Students are given the costs of the 12 Days of Christmas Presents and must round each one to the nearest hundred, ten, one, and tenth.
3. Students are given task cards that contain 3 of the presents and must add up their total costs (adding decimals)
4. Students must find the differences between 2 given presents (subtracting decimals)
5. Students find the unit cost of each item (dividing decimals)
6. Students must solve additional word problems (whole number multiplication)
The following common core standards are practiced:
5.OA.2, 5.NBT.4, 5.NBT.5, 5.NBT.7 (Add, subt, div)
***If you plan to share this with your grade level, please purchase additional licenses***