12 Days of Christmas Math Word Problems - FREE! - Fun No-Prep Worksheets
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This giant bundle of 25 Christmas, Holiday, & Winter Activities are designed specifically for upper elementary math teachers. Over the years, I noticed that there weren't nearly enough holiday activities with a math integration, so I wanted to make sure that math classes were a super fun place tPrice $23.56Original Price $47.12Save $23.56
Here are 12 word problems based around the Twelve Days of Christmas song. These multi-step story problems are fun and challenging! Great for seatwork, homework, or a center. There is also an extra creative thinking activity at the very end.
- Introduction Page
- 3 Worksheets
- Answer Key
Great for 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
✏️ "I am a substitute teacher that needed something quickly for a resource room with no plans. The kids absolutely loved this activity. They were so excited about this one. The second day of having them they couldn't wait to start working on this activity again. We all had a blast with it!! I will be using this a lot in the future." -Tara B.
✏️ "This is a great way to do engaging morning work in schools or homes that celebrate Christmas. It helps students stay in the spirit of the holiday and practice skills and us teachers an idea of where students are with different skills and what we should continue to work on with different students." -Benson Education
✏️ "My students enjoy this each year. Part of the activities are completed the last week of school before winter break and one page is included as part of their Winter Break homework. A good book to include is Emma's Christmas. The book shows what happens when all the items of the 12 Days of Christmas overrun her parent's farm." -Tammy B.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards
- Snack Shack Money Math Word Problems Task Cards
- Math Word Problems Task Cards BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.