- 8 Christmas activities perfect for center during Christmas time! These will help students work on recorder, piano, rhythm, and composition. Some of these are for whole group, and some would be perfect for centers or work stations. You can also use the recorder or piano snowmen to practice notes on t$37.00$29.60Save $7.40
My students love this 12 Days of Christmas music activity! It involves singing, creating movements, and writing new lyrics to the song. I use this with my students in fourth and fifth grade. They had a blast! You can do this as a group, or have students do it individually to incorporate writing across the curriculum.
- PDF version of PowerPoint with lyrics to 12 Days of Christmas
- Directions for movement activity
- Writing page to put new lyrics to the song (color and black and white)
- Coloring page with the lyrics
- Coloring page without the lyrics
Other Christmas Activities:
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room