Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This unit is packed full of 12 Days of Christmas Projects. It is all perfectly planned out for you and will save you hours of holiday planning; complete with a schedule and detailed lesson plans to get you through it all. There is an equal mix of keeping to the standards and having fun with crafts.
These projects include: informational reading, informational writing, STEM Project, Science Project and Lab, How to Writing, Reindeer Craft for the Parent Gift, Christmas Decorations, Opinion Letter to Santa, Crafts and more!
- Opinion Story Map - 2 levels of differentiation
- Santa Writing Project - This is a great keepsake for mom and dad DIGITAL TOO
- Letter Writing Templates
- Step by Step Lesson Plans - These lessons can take anywhere from 1 - 6 days, depending which path you take and how quickly you want to work through it.
- Coloring Sheets
- Christmas and Winter Stationary templates
- The project is a Santa project, but if students do not believe in Santa, there is a Christmas tree version.
- Student Samples
- Snowflake Lesson
- How to Writing Lesson
- Snowball Fight Lessons
- Close Reading Articles (2 Different Articles/3 Levels/2 Designs)
- Close Reading Steps
- Close Reading Lessons
- Inference Lessons
- Informational Writing Lessons
- Informational Writing Activities
- Coloring Pages
- Word Search
- Step by Step Instructions for Reindeer Directive Draw
- STEM Unit on Building a Gingerbread House
- Craft Lesson on Making a Wreath
- Parent Christmas Gift Lesson
Day: 1 Opinion Letter Writing to Santa
Day 2: Make Snowflakes
Day 3: How to Writing Lesson
Day 4: Educational Snowball Fight
Day 5: History of the Candy Cane Close Readings and Informational Writing
Day 6: Candy Cane Science Experiment
Day 7: Directive Draw Reindeer
Day 9: Craft: Making a Wreath
Day 10: Parent Christmas Gift
Day 11: Wrap the Parent Gift
Day 12: Christmas Party
A few of these are also sold separately:
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey