If you're looking for simple, fun, inexpensive and creative gift ideas for your students, you're going to love this. :-)
You can easily adapt this resource for teaching in the classroom or online!
Simply choose from the 12 gift ideas I provide for you inside this resource (or create your own using the editable templates), plan one surprise for each day using the planning sheet provided, and then share one Google Slide with your students each day for the last 12 days of school before the holiday break so your students can enjoy one surprise each day!
I hope your students love these gift ideas as much as my students did.
For more information about how I used this resource with my students, be sure to check out this episode of the Beginning Teacher Talk podcast (available November 25, 2020):
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your students.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!