This file includes a variety of graphic organizers for students to use to help them better organize their thoughts and ideas. This is ideal for students who struggle to write in paragraphs or who have writer's bloc. There is a total of 12 organizers in the package.
Here is a list of the graphic organizers included:
1) The 5 W's and H
2) Star Reader (Students reflect on a story they read through a few questions)
3) Character comparison (physical appearance, personality traits, role in the story, and other information)
4) Difficult Decision (Students evaluate the pros and cons of a difficult decision the main character in the story faced)
5) A Story Plot organizer
6) A weekly checklist for students who need help staying on task and being organized
7) Sequencing: What's Next organizer (Students use the graphic organizer to help retell the story in sequential order)
8) Cause and Effect organizer
9) Scan the Setting organizer (Students use the organizer to explain what the setting looks like, feels like and sounds like and draw a picture of it)
10) K-W-L Chart (What do you know, what do you want to find out and what did you learn)
11) K-W-S Math Problem Solving Chart (What do you know, What do you want to know, What steps are you going to take to solve the problem)
12) A template of a Venn Diagram with labels
I will continue to add to the file so the sooner you purchase the file, the cheaper it will be. You will have access to all new content free of charge when you re-download the file.
Graphics credit goes to My Cute Graphics
. You can visit her TPT store here
You can earn TPT Credits
by leaving feedback on any of the products you purchase. You get 1 TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. 100 credits will earn you 5$ towards your next purchase.