-- This is the second edition of the collection --
Now you have three bookmarks of the same subject matter on one page.
I want to thank you all for your comments and suggestions: they really help me improve the practicality of the product.
This resource contains
- two classroom posters (A4 and A3 size) you can display around your Spanish classroom or foreign language center whenever you want to teach some Spanish vocabulary
- a nice collection of 12 different bookmarks your students will love to color and keep in their books.
You will also find a black and white copy of the mini alphabet poster that you can give your students to keep in their interactive notebooks.
The bookmarks show different sets of elementary vocabulary and grammar which your students can use for revision.
You can decide wether giving out all the bookmarks on the first lesson or just one bookmark a month.
I usually hand out the bookmarks on the first Monday of each month so my students get used to it and they really can’t wait for the next bookmark.
I think it is a good strategy in order to keep them motivated and willing to learn new words.
Of course, you can use a total different approach and give the bookmarks to your students as a reward for their good work or behaviour.
Spanish vocabulary included:
- parts of the body
- days of the week
- verb ser
- verb estar
- subject pronouns
- 1st conjugation (verb hablar)
- 2nd conjugation (verb comer)
- 3rd conjugation (verb abrir)
Thank you and happy teaching!
Please, remember to follow my store in order to receive email updates about my teaching resources and do not go away without leaving your rating and comment. I can't wait to see you on Facebook