Borders - Kitty Borders - These fun and kid inspired rectangular borders are perfect for adding a touch of MEOW to your teaching resources.
This product is a .zip file. The individual designs are saved in PNG format with transparent backgrounds. They are also saved in JPG format with white backgrounds for layering.
You will receive one zipped file containing the borders. Download the zipped file from TPT, then double click or right click to extract the folder containing the files.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE
• 12 color .png (transparent) files
• 12 color .jpg files
• Personal and small commercial use
Please link back to my store for credit!
Use these papers for making colorful labels, collages, title pages, banners, backgrounds and any other creative projects you can think of.
It is important to note that the colors on your screen may not match the printed product.
Thank you for looking!
Here are some more fun
activities if you are interested:
* Author's Purpose - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
* Get ‘Hip' to Character Traits QR Task Cards
* Character Trait Fever QR Task Cards
* Character Traits Stars
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set One
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set Two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set one
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set three
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set four
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set five
* Text Features - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
* Sequencing - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
Infer the Setting
* Infer the Setting - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
ELA QR Bundle
* ELA QR Bundle: Character Traits, Inferencing, Text Features, Main Idea
Addition and Subtraction
* QR Scavenger Hunt addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
* First Grade Missing Addends Addition Range of 2-20: Lego Theme
* 4 digit addition task cards with and without regrouping; with or w/o QR codes
* Christmas 2 digit addition task cards without regrouping; with or w/o QR codes
* Christmas 2 digit subtraction task cards w/o regrouping; with or w/o QR codes
* First Grade Math Bundle
* Compare Numbers to 50
* Fractions QR word problem task cards or scoot - Tek 2.3 A-D
* Third Grade Fraction Problems with or without QR Codes 3.3 a-e
* First Grade measure QR codes Tek 1.7 A-D
* Second Grade Measure length QR word problem task cards - Tek 2.9 A-E
* Money Addition Word Problems QR Code Scavenger Hunt
* First Grade money center tek 1.4
Multiplication or Division
* Multiplication QR task cards missing factors - commutative property
* Multiplication QR codes Scavenger Hunt one digit times two digit number
* Single Digit times Double Digit Multiplication QR code Scavenger Hunt
* Third Grade Math Tek 3.4d and 3.4e
* One and two step word problems for multiplication, division with or w/o QR codese
One More One Less, and or Ten More Ten Less
* 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less to 120 - self checking QR code task cards
* 1 more, 1less to 20 Kindergarten Tek 2f
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1less to 20
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1 less to 120
Personal Financial Literacy
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11A-C
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 1.9 A-D
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11 D-F
* Third Grade Personal Financial Literacy Teks 3.9 a-f
* Personal Financial Literacy Vocabulary QR
* Fourth Grade Personal Financial Literacy Teks 4.10 with or w/o QR codes
* Third Grade Place Value Teks 3.2 A-D
* Second Grade Place Value Teks 2.2 A-F
* First Grade Place Value Teks 1.2 A-C
* First Grade Place Value Safari Teks 1.2 B 32 cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with QR and matching cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with optional matching cards
* First Grade - Skip Count to 120 Task Cards and Posters
Solve Word Problems
* Solve word problems within 20 QR task cards - Tek 1.3B or CC 1.OAB.3
* Multiple Math Skills Word Problems QR Task Cards for Scoot - Math Center (Owls)
* Graphs and T-Charts word problems - TEK 1.8a-c CC MD4 - with or w/o QR codes
* Strategies to Solve within 20 - TEK 1.3e,f CC 0A.6 - with or w/o QR codes
STAAR Review NEW TEKS
* Third Grade NEW TEKS STAAR Review
* Clocks Time to Minute - 32 QR code Task Cards
* Task Cards - Time to hour and half hour - self checking QR codes
* Task Cards - Arrays to 10 x 10 with or without QR: optional matching cards included
Digital Papers, Borders and Clip Art
* 16 Fun Film and Camera Digital Backgrounds
* 16 fun Digital Backgrounds
* 7 Leopard Borders and 5 Leopard Backgrounds Letter Sized
* 11 Christmas Borders - letter sized
* iPad printable clip art - For the Love of iPads
* 12 peeking kitty cat borders - letter sized
* 36 smiling kids - clip art for teachers
* 12 funny turkeys - turkey clip art for teachers
* 98 base ten blocks - clip art for teachers
And please feel free to click the green star under my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products!
TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money.
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.