Using 120 (or 119) charts in your classroom provides activities that help students think flexibly about numbers, recognize place value, see number relationships, recognize benchmark numbers and their relationship to other numbers, develops base-ten understanding, and helps children see patterns in the number sequence. This resource packet is jam-packed with all kinds of activities to keep your students engaged.
Eight Different Math Centers Sets are Included in this Packet of Materials
• Pattern Rules on the # Charts (0-49, 1-50, 0-119, and 1-120)
• 6 Teacher Created # Chart Puzzles for each of the following # Charts: 0-49, 1-50, 0-119, and 1-120 (24 puzzles in all)
• 2 Missing Number Charts for each of the following # Charts: 0-49, 1-50, 0-119, and 1-120
• Student Created # Chart Puzzles (2 versions!)
• Student Task Cards for each activity
• Labels for Materials Storage
You Will Also Find
• Complete instructions for printing
• Complete instructions for setting up your Math Centers
• Color and black/white sets from which to choose
You might also like to consider:
—Developing Place Value Concepts: Number Cards 0-120
— Number Charts 0 - 120 - Race Cars & Slug Bugs!
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Also, consider following me and being notified when new products are uploaded because newly posted products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after they are posted! Great deals for my followers! That’s YOU if you click on the red button that reads “Follow Me”
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Developing Powerful Mathematicians Together!
M3 – Making Mathematics Meaningful