Looking for an exciting way to introduce or reinforce 120 charts in your classroom? These 0 -120 activities will be important tools to utilize in your classroom Math Centers. These activities will help your students think flexibly about numbers, recognize place value, see number relationships, recognize benchmark numbers and their relationship to other numbers, develops base-ten understanding, and helps children see patterns in the number sequence.
Three different Math Centers Sets are included in this packet of materials:
• Road Trip! Slug Bugs All Over the Road! What Numbers Are They Hiding? (1– 50 Charts)
• We LOVE Racing! The Racers and Race Cars Are All Off the Road! What Numbers Are They Hiding? (1 – 120 Chart)
• We LOVE Racing! The Racers Have Left the Race Track! What Numbers Are They Hiding? (0 – 119 Chart)
Each Math Center Set includes:
• Six different charts (18 in all)
• Six different student response forms (18 in all)
• Answer Keys for EVERY student response form
Minimal color is used in these sets of cards, just enough to make it fun to determine which car is the correct answer. The cards are all ready to print for use in your Math Centers and come with Task Card Ready Instructions. Just print everything on cardstock and laminate or place in protective covers to use over and over again.
You might also like to consider:
— Developing Place Value Concepts: Number Cards 0-120
— Number Bonds - Composing & Decomposing Numbers through 10
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Also, consider following me and being notified when new products are uploaded because newly posted products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after they are posted! Great deals for my followers! That’s YOU if you click on the red button that reads “Follow Me”
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Developing Powerful Mathematicians Together!
M3 – Making Mathematics Meaningful