Also included in
- This K-1 math bundle includes 18 games and activities for counting up and back on the 120 chart by ones and by tens. By purchasing this helpful bundle, you’ll save 20% off the price of purchasing these resources separately. The resources included in this bundle are…* Six Games for the 120 Chart* 1$10.40$13.00Save $2.60
- Enjoy all the fall fun of apples and Johnny Appleseed with this bundle of Common Core autumn math games and activities for first grade! There are no worksheets here. Everything in this bundle is designed for hands-on learning ... games, center activities, and even a math craftivity.This bundle inclu$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
- Here's a set of autumn math activities and games that will support your fall apples theme while reviewing and practicing early first grade skills.You'll save nearly 25% by purchasing these resources in this bundle!This is what you'll get in this bundle:Autumn Apples Addition Craft ActivitiesTwo fall$12.25$16.25Save $4.00
Here's a set of four math center games that will sharpen your students computation skills while increasing their familiarity with numbers through 120.
These easy to prepare activities are guaranteed to be popular in your math centers and small groups! All four games are apple-themed, for use in the fall or all year in your first grade classrooms!
Here are the games in this set:
* Apple Happy! Your students will practice moving up by ones and up and back by 10 and 20 on the 120 chart. One page game for quick and easy prep!
* Apple ZOOM! Your students will roll and subtract to determine how many spaces to move ahead. Special spaces will have them moving ahead an additional three or ten spaces. Another one page game!
* Traveling with Johnny, another one page game. This time your students will roll and add three dice to determine their moves up and back - plus they'll have to make a strategic choice!
* Johnny's Flip and Find adds another skill! Your students will determine what number is ten more or ten less than a given number, and then locate and write that number on a 120 chart.
How will you use these games in your classroom?
* Math centers
* Math rotations
* Morning tubs
* Fast finishers
* Family Math Night
* RtI and math intervention
Includes ready-to-use Easel digital activities!
Thanks for your interest in this resource!
You'll also like...
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback as it helps me to improve products and design new resources for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates whenever I list a new resource. You'll also find an occasional freebie in you TpT Inbox, just to say thanks! ☺