This 120 Chart Mystery Picture - February Edition
activity is an engaging way for kids to work on their place value with ones and tens and number recognition from 1-120.
Directions for Use
** Have them first fill-in the numbers on the page with the tens and ones.
** Check to make sure all of their numbers are correct and if they are give them the 120 chart to color.
** Have them color the 120 Chart according to the numbers on the previous paper. The colors are listed at the top of the box to reveal a mystery picture.
** If your students need more of a challenge you can give them the blank 120 Chart and have them fill-in the numbers first.
What You Get
* 3 Different Picture options to create - LOVE, XOOX, and a HEART
* Direction Page
* 3 Worksheets for students to fill-in the tens and ones
* 3 120 Charts for the students to color to reveal the Mystery Picture
* 3 Blank 120 Charts for the students to color to reveal the Mystery Picture
* 3 120 Charts with the Answer Keys in color for easy checking
Check out some of my other products:
More Winter Resources
All of my QR Codes Available
My Writing Posters
Class Writing Journals with 36 Topics
Graphing Fun Activities
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you! –Kristy Rivera
Check out the rest of my store at: KristyRiveraTPT