Are you looking for a great way to do engaging virtual OR in-person 120th Day Themed activities with students? I have you covered with these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students copy and paste movable parts to BUILD 120, turn themselves into 120-year-olds, and use writing prompts. Ink-Saving Option Included.
What is in this download?
40 Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts, and a Video Tutorial to help you and students.
There is an example for students to see.
- 16 Activities - Pick and choose the activities you want your kids to do for the day, week, or just push out one activity at a time.
- Moveable parts for students to use to make 12 groups of 10, turn themselves into a 120th Year Old Person. (You can edit text boxes, delete or add directions.)
- Activities include ten frames, make a clown, make a 120th-day monster, add 120 buttons to a sweater, bubble gum, 120 exercises, make a rainbow and add goldfish to a bowl. Students can also set a 120-second timer to time them on a simple scavenger hunt or clapping. Ideas Page INCLUDED
- 18 slides are black and white to print easily for in-person learning. (see the preview or video tutorial)
- Black and white slides for students to digitally or handwrite stories. (narrative, or opinion writing include)
- An example slide of how to turn your own image or an image of your teacher into a 120-Year-Old Person. (optional)
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
GRADES 1-3rd GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and move parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!