This document contains bell ringers for 14 days during the 13 Colonies unit. The content is in chronological order, and there are a total of 98 questions. I created analogies for some of the questions. Please message me if you have any questions. There is a rubric for students at the bottom of the bell ringer.
The bell ringer is designed for 8th-grade students.
This is how I use the bell ringer:
1) I give student 4 minutes to complete the bell ringer. A word bank is provided on the board.
2) After 4 minutes I walk around the room and check to make sure each student has completed the day's bell ringer.
3) If the bell ringer is not fully completed, I circle the day. That means the student loses 5 points. Each day is 20 points.
4) Next, I go over the answers to the bell ringer.
5) I collect the bell ringer at the end of the week.