1. Presentation (16 Slides): This file contains the presentation in both PDF and PPT format. To view the PDF file as a presentation, select "view" and then click "full screen mode."
2. Guided Notes (4 pages, PDF Format): These fill-in-the-blank notes go along with the presentation. An answer key has been provided for your convenience.
3. Study Guide (2 Pages; PDF Format): Students can fill out the study guide using their notes.
4. Differentiated Quiz (4 Pages; PDF Format): There are two versions of this quiz. Answer keys have been provided for your convenience.
***Quiz One: 5 True or False, 8 Identify the Region, 5 Multiple Choice; 3 Label the Map
***Quiz Two: 5 True or False, 10 Identify the Region, 13 Sorting (sort the colonies by region), 3 Label the Map, 2 Bonus Questions
5. Extra Credit Assignment (1 Page; PDF Format): Students may choose a region (e.g. Northern Colonies) to research. A checklist of required information is included to express expectations. Students can present the project in one of four ways (they choose). They can make a poster, create a PowerPoint presentation, write a research paper, or create an advertisement video.
This bundle includes information about the 13 Original Colonies:
*Northern Colonies (New England)
For each region, the following information will be included:
*Climate and Geography
*Important People and/or Facts