This resource includes 12 job posters, 2 flap books, and printables that could be used as a supplement to a Social Studies Unit on the 13 Colonies.
~ This file includes:
• 12 Job Posters (Color and Grayscale = 24 posters)
• 1 Interactive 2 page Flap Book – Colonial Jobs (grayscale)
Students match colonial jobs with their descriptions. ~Answer Key included (grayscale)
Students could write their own description for each job under the flaps instead of using the sorting strips.
• 1 Colonial Jobs Word Search Puzzle with Answer Key (grayscale)
• 1 Venn Diagram – Students compare and contrast colonial jobs and present-day jobs – No Answer Key (grayscale)
• 2 Graphic Organizer Printables (1 Bubble Map, 1 Fact Sheet - 2 variations) (grayscale)
1 Bubble Map – Can be used with any colonial job - No Answer Key
1 Fact Sheet (2 variations) - Students are assigned (or choose) 1 colonial job to research. – No Answer Keys
• 1 Interactive Flap Book – Fact Sheet (grayscale) Students are assigned (or choose) 1 colonial job to research. Students write the name of the job on the left side. Facts are written under the flaps. No Answer Keys
• 2 Open-Ended Drawing and Writing Assignment Printables (grayscale)
• 2 Extension Activity Writing Assignment Printables - Jobs (grayscale)
~ If you have any questions, please contact me here at TpT or at my email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To view more of my 13 Colonies Resources, please click on the links below:
13 Colonies Posters, Interactive Flap Books, Maps, and Printables
13 Colonies Illustrated Word Wall
To view more of my Geography or History Resources, please click the link below:
Geography Themed Products