The Colonies Coloring Pages (American History Unit 3) - Includes 28 unique coloring sheets to help students visualize the events of Colonial America and their dates.
Coloring pages included:
• English Colony of Roanoke Established
• English Colony of Jamestown Established
• French Colony of Quebec Established
• Marriage of John Rolfe and Pocahontas
• Virginia House of Burgesses First Meets
• Pilgrims Sailed on the Mayflower
• Plymouth Colony Founded by Pilgrims
• The First Thanksgiving
• New Amsterdam Founded
• Puritans Founded Massachusetts Bay Colony
• Puritans Build First Public School in English Colonies
• Roger Williams Founded Rhode Island
• New Netherland Captured by English and Renamed NY
• James Oglethorpe Founded Georgia
• Stono Rebellion
• Venture Smith Gains Freedom
• Spanish Establish St. Augustine, FL
• Spanish Establish Santa Fe, NM
• Marquette and Joliet Explore the Mississippi River
• Pueblo Revolt Begins
• LaSalle Claims Louisiana for France
• New Orleans Established
• Spanish Establish San Antonio, TX
• French and Indian War Begins
• British Capture Quebec
• British Victory in French and Indian War
• Pontiac’s Rebellion
• Proclamation of 1763
Use them all, or pick and choose a few! These make great early finisher activities and keep students engaged during small groups or independent work time.
More American Revolution resources:
• American History Posters
• American History Illustrated Timelines
Check out the entire line of American History Coloring Activities here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.