13 Colonies Daily Life Project and Activities | Colonial America Life and Times
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $59.50Original Price $79.00Save $19.50
Your students will learn all about the 13 Colonies Daily Life with this interactive packet of prejects and activities. The hands-on activities including a mini book, notebook foldables, a bulletin board, and more, will help your students learn and understand the daily life of Colonial Americans!
Click the PREVIEW button above to get a better look at everything included!
Click here and SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
The hands-on, engaging Colonial American unit includes:
• Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable concept maps for each region of the 13 Colonies. Each map has preprinted notes or you can choose the blank template if you wish your students to write their own notes.
• Mini Book: Students will enjoy creating this informative mini book to gain a better understanding of daily life in Colonial America.
• Writing Project: Using the provided templates, students write a list of daily tasks for colonists in a chosen colony, and then using that list of tasks, create a daily time schedule of a normal daily routine. These are perfect for use on the bulletin board.
• Large Bulletin Board: Includes bulletin board header, illustrated accent pieces, and photo directions. Use these for a bulletin board to display the student journal entries and daily schedules from the writing activity.
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You might also be interested in these other Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,