Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Colonial times meet the digital age with this engaging web-based research activity that students can use in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. Students will research the 13 Colonies and show what they've learned by adding information and pictures to the slides. This makes a great independent project or a collaborative class activity during a Colonial America unit. No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
The slide contents include:
• teacher slides (add directions, a rubric, and links to reference sources)
• note-taking slides
• Venn diagram slides (compare two colonies/regions or compare a colony with the state today)
• an editable Table of Contents with hyperlinked slides
• slides for the 3 regions (including maps to label)
• slides for the 13 colonies (including maps to label)
Three versions of printable note-taking pages are included that you can copy for student use.
This resource includes a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the slides with your students (both for Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive).
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account.*
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
This resource pairs nicely with my Colonial Jobs Digital Research Activity!
Thank you for visiting my store!