13 Colonies Interactive Notebook Pages - The Early American Colonies
This download features 15 Interactive Notebook pages for American History
from the early colonies through the American Revolution. The Interactive Notebook pages include graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
• Jamestown and Plymouth Colonies
• Characteristics of the New England, Southern, and Middle Colonies
• The Sugar Act, Stamp Act, Townsend Acts, & Intolerable Acts
• The Proclamation of 1763
• Patriots and Loyalists
• The ideas of John Locke, Thomas Paine, & Benjamin Franklin
• George Washington, King George III, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry
• The Declaration of Independence
• Major events of the Revolutionary War
• Vocabulary activities and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning early American History and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people. You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete 13 Colonies Unit Bundle!
More sets of Interactive Notebook pages for American History can be found here!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!