13 Colonies PowerPoint & Google Slides | Google Classroom Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- United States History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle & Interactive Google Slides **New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides versions for Distance Learning if needed***Watch this quick preview video to see an Interactive PowerPoint in action! (This is a fast motion screen capPrice $32.00Original Price $48.44Save $16.44
- This Upper Elementary and Middle School Complete Curriculum Resource has over 1,205 pages/slide of material covering Ancient American | Native Americans, The Age of Exploration, Relations Between Colonists and Native Americans, The Original 13 Colonies, Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War, ThPrice $189.00Original Price $294.12Save $105.12
- 13 Colonies Activities Resource Bundle!This bundled product contains the following 7 StudentSavvy resources!13 Colonies Interactive Notebook13 Colonies Reading Passages13 Colonies Interactive PowerPoint13 Colonies PBL Activities13 Colonies STEM Challenges13 Colonies Google Classroom Student ProjectsPrice $22.00Original Price $35.47Save $13.47
13 Colonies Interactive PowerPoint & Interactive Google Slides
**New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides version for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus
***Watch this quick preview video to see the PowerPoint in action!
This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Early American / United States History PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it!
This resource is aligned with 13 Colonies Interactive Notebook I would highly recommend using this resource along with the PowerPoint but it is optional. The Powerpoint is a stand-alone resource.
Part of the United States History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle
This resource is designed for an Early American / United States history unit.
Topics covered in this unit include:The New England, Middle, and Southern Colonies, religious freedom vs religious tolerance, dissenters, Mayflower Compact, Quakers, Puritans, debtor’s prison, cash crops, blacksmiths, Frame of Government, plantations, Fundamental Orders of Connecticut, silversmiths, artisans, coopers, town criers, breadbasket colonies, indentured servants, proprietor, William Bradford, John Winthrop, Thomas Hooker, John Manson, Roger Williams, John Berkeley, William Penn, Peter Minuit, John Smith, Cecil Calvert, Lord Proprietors, James Oglethorpe, and much more!
Find the rest of the US HISTORY INTERACTIVE POWERPOINT SERIES here!
US History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle
Ancient & Native Americans Interactive PowerPoint
Explorers, Early Exploration, & Trade Routes Interactive PowerPoint
Colonist and Native American Relations Interactive PowerPoint
The 13 Colonies Interactive PowerPoint
American Revolution: Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War Interactive PowerPoint
Declaration of Independence and The American Revolution Interactive PowerPoint
The Constitution Interactive PowerPoint
You may also enjoy Interactive Notebooks - ALIGNED with the Interactive PowerPoints!
United States History Interactive Notebook Bundle
Ancient & Native American INB Unit
Explorers, Early Exploration, and Trade Routes INB Unit
Colonist and Native American Relations INB Unit
The Original 13 Colonies INB Unit
American Revolution: Events Leading Up to the War INB Unit
Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War INB Unit
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
You may also enjoy....
Ancient Civilizations Interactive Notebook Bundle
Ancient Civilizations Lapbook Project!