Also included in
- United States History Interactive PowerPoint Bundle & Interactive Google Slides **New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides versions for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus ***Watch this quick preview video to see an Interactive PowerPoint in action! (This is a f$25.60$48.44Save $22.84
- 13 Colonies Activities Resource Bundle!This bundled product contains the following 7 StudentSavvy resources!13 Colonies Interactive Notebook13 Colonies Reading Passages13 Colonies Interactive PowerPoint13 Colonies PBL Activities13 Colonies STEM Challenges13 Colonies Google Classroom Student Projects$17.60$35.47Save $17.87
- This complete curriculum resource has over 1,005 pages/slide of material covering Ancient American | Native Americans, The Age of Exploration, Relations Between Colonists and Native Americans, The Original 13 Colonies, Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War, The American Revolution and Declarati$119.20$238.12Save $118.92
13 Colonies Interactive PowerPoint & Interactive Google Slides
**New Update - Now includes additional INTERACTIVE Google Slides version for Distance Learning during Covid-19 | Coronavirus
This teaching resource is quite the virtual experience! This Early American / United States History PowerPoint can be used as a powerful classroom presentation or students can click their way through it!
This resource is aligned with 13 Colonies Interactive Notebook I would highly recommend using this resource along with the PowerPoint but it is optional. The Powerpoint is a stand-alone resource.
This resource is designed for an Early American / United States history unit.
Topics covered in this unit include:The New England, Middle, and Southern Colonies, religious freedom vs religious tolerance, dissenters, Mayflower Compact, Quakers, Puritans, debtor’s prison, cash crops, blacksmiths, Frame of Government, plantations, Fundamental Orders of Connecticut, silversmiths, artisans, coopers, town criers, breadbasket colonies, indentured servants, proprietor, William Bradford, John Winthrop, Thomas Hooker, John Manson, Roger Williams, John Berkeley, William Penn, Peter Minuit, John Smith, Cecil Calvert, Lord Proprietors, James Oglethorpe, and much more!
Find the rest of the US HISTORY INTERACTIVE POWERPOINT SERIES here!
You may also enjoy Interactive Notebooks - ALIGNED with the Interactive PowerPoints!
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
You may also enjoy....