Have fun this fall with my math and literacy centers! These activities provide hands-on learning that is exciting and meaningful. This pack includes:
1. Candy Corn Puzzles-match the uppercase, lowercase, and beginning letter sound
2. Apple Beginning Sounds-match the letter with the picture's beginning sound
3. Acorn Letters-match the uppercase and lowercase letters
4. Ten Frames-match the ten frames with the numbered apples, 1-10
5. Rhyming-match the leaves with the rhyming pictures
6. Roll and Color #1-6
7. Roll and Color #2-12 (2 dice)
8. Roll and Cover #1-6
9. Roll and Cover #2-12 (2 dice)
*I included a sheet for the boys and a sheet for the girls!
10. Apple Counting Mats 1-20 With Ten Frames (use playdough or plastic apples)
11. Pumpkin Sequencing-order the numbered pumpkins 0-20
12. Apple Beginning Sounds Game
13. Play-Dough Ten Frames Mats, 0-20, With Self-Check Cards
I made these for Pre-K and kindergarten, but they would be good for struggling students beginning first grade. I hope you love these activities as much as I do!
107 pages of fun!