This is a mega math pack perfect for the month of October. See the preview for a freebie center: Candy Arrays.
Each activity comes with instructions and a recording sheet.
The 13 centers and activities include:
1. Tricky Transformations - flips, slides and turns cards with a cut and paste activity.
2. Following Directions, Giving Directions - 2 worksheets to practice following directions and writing directions (left, right, up, down).
3. Kooky Costume Area - find the area of the letters in 'costume'.
4. Candy Sharing Problems - candy manipulatives provided to act out the problems.
5. Treat Time - match o'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to analogue and digital times.
6. Spooky Skip Counting (2s, 3s, 5s, 10s and 10s from single digits with 3-digit numbers).
7. Use the cards from Spooky Skip Counting to put 3-digit numbers in ascending and descending order.
8. Spin It, Tally It, Graph It, Interpret It.
9. Meow Measuring (estimate then measure the length of the tail - yarn or ribbon - attached to the cats provided).
10. Meow Graphing - graph the length of the tails collected above and interpret the data.
11. Witchy Number Sentence Sort - Less Than 50, Equal to 50 and More Than 50.
12. Candy Corn Fact Families.
13. FREEBIE IN PREVIEW: Candy Arrays - Use the array pictures provide to write the multiplication fact, repeated addition and turn around fact.
I used this pack with my Grade 2 class.
Please consider leaving feedback to earn TpT Credits!
For more ideas and freebies, check out my blog Down Under Teacher