Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
85.87 MB | 800 pages
This 800+ page zip file contains 13 letter packets most or all containing:
****I am still updating some letters included in this bundle to match my more recent letter packs. I will be updating & adding to bundle frequently. I will send a notice out each and every time I update or add something to the bundle. If you see a letter you need updated sooner than I get to it, feel free to contact me and I'll move it up in line**
1) Color Uppercase & Lowercase Letter sort
2) B/W Uppercase & Lowercase Sort Cut & Paste Worksheet
3) Color Uppercase & Lowercase Magnet Sheets
4) Color Uppercase & Lowercase 8 piece puzzles
5) Color 4 piece beginning sound puzzles 1/2 sheet size each
6) Color Beginning Sound Shadow Match
7) Color Font Sort - Letter/Not Letter
8) B/W Font Sort Cut & Paste Worksheet
9) Color Tracing Sheet
10) Color Playdough Mat
11) Color Letter Book
12) B/W Letter Book
13) Color Letter Manipulatives
14) B/W letter Manipulatives or cut & paste activity
15) Several b/w coloring pages
16) 3 b/W beginning sound worksheets
17) Color uppercase and lowercase letter shape puzzles with mats
18) Storage envelopes & storage labels
19) assembly directions
This center aligns with the following Kindergarten Common Core Reading Standards:
RF.K.1: Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
* Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet
Phonics and Word Recognition:
RF.K.3. Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
*Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.
Original Artwork by Cheryl Seslar www.cherylseslardesigns.com purchased at www.scrappindoodles.com License Number TL-23187
Denyse @ www.scrappindoodles.com
Trina @ www.digiscrapkits.com
Katie @ www.justsoscrappytoo.com
All games are my original designs and copyright Teena Fisher 2012 all rights reserved.
Key Words: Common Core Standards, Kindergarten, Preschool, First Grade, Alphabet, Phonics, Toddler